Cornflakes Chivda Recipe, Chatpata Cornflakes mixture recipe, corn flakes mixture without oil, corn poha recipe
Corn Flakes (कॉर्न फ्लेक्स) - 2 Cups ( 100 gms)
Peanuts (मूंगफली ) - 1/4 cup (50 gms )
Salted or Unsalted Boondi (बूंदी ) - 1/2 cup
Cashews (काजू ) - 10 to 12 (chopped)
Oil (तेल ) - 2 tbsp
Raisins (किशमिश ) - 1 tbsp
Powdered Sugar (चीनी पाउडर ) - 1 tbsp
Red Chili powder (लाल मिर्च पाउडर ) - 1/4 tsp
Garam Masala (गरम मसाला ) - 1/4 tsp
Mango powder (अमचूर ) - 3/4 tsp
Curry Leaves (करी पत्ते ) - 10 to 12
Salt (नमक ) - 1/2 tsp (or to taste)
How to make Corn Flakes Namkeen :
1. Heat oil in wok. Once hot add peanuts. Fry them until slightly brown on low medium flame. Then keep in plate. Roast cashews on low flame until slightly dark keep it in plate.
2. Keep 2 tsp oil in the wok.Reduce flame, add 10 to 12 curry leaves, roast until crisp. Turn off flame. Now add spices such as and mix salt,mango powder, garam masala, red chili powder,powdered sugar, mix well.
3. Add 2 cup corn flakes, mix all well. Add raisins, roasted cashews and peanuts too. Mix well.
4. Turn on flame and keep it low, stir once, add salted raita boondi. Corn flakes mixture is ready, turn off flame.
5. Crispy Corn Flakes Namkeen is ready, take it out in a plate. As it cools down completely, keep in an air tight container and relish for 3 months.
Subscribe for more recipes -
For the Best recipes on YouTube, log onto -
Find us on Facebook at -
Visit my Hindi Website
Date Added: 2020-12-18
Watched 2 times