Mixture Recipe | Spicy Puffed Rice | Spicy Murmura chivda | Murmura Recipe | Indian Snacks
#Mixture #SpicyPuffedRice #SpicyMurmurachivda #MurmuraRecipe #IndianSnacks #HomeCooking
Here is the link to Amazon HomeCooking Store where I have curated products that I use and are similar to what I use for your reference and purchase
To Make Mixture
Peanut - 1/2 Cup
Cashew Nuts - 1/2 Cup
Roasted Chana Dal - 1/2 Cup
Asafoetida Powder - 1/2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/313n0Dm)
Salt - 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2vg124l)
Red Chilli Powder - 2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2GgLsrp)
1. Add ghee to a pan, and roast the groundnuts.
2. Add ghee and roast the roasted chana dal.
3. Add ghee and roast the cashew nuts.
4. Next roast the curry leaves in ghee.
5. Then roast the pounded garlic in some ghee.
6. Add the rest of the ghee and roast the puffed rice for 3 mins on medium flame.
7. To the puffed rice, add asafoetida, salt and chilli powder.
8. Toss everything together and Mixture is ready to be enjoyed.
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Date Added: 2020-12-18
Watched 24 times